anyone have problems with blackberry storm phones
tbrady11
my daughter has had so much trouble with this phone and of course verizon is no help! the phone wont ring with no applications running and 3 managers at different stores were no help. we even tried to downgrade the phone to something that might work but have to pay full retail. any help would be appreciated thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: anyone have problems with blackberry storm phones
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Did you go to the "Sound Settings" and set to Vibrate instead? Battery fully charged or charged at all? When said no app. running, press Blackberry symbol and suppose to see 5 app. running: Messages, Browser, Blackberry Messenger, and Phone. Hope this helps.:smileywink:
0 Likes
tbrady11
thanks sandman ill tell her
0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Keep in touch with the forums. Anybody will try to help you! Good luck.:smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
cfireguy02
if you are trying to find apps for the phone you need to download app world which is going to be under application center, which there is 2 icons that say applications you just have to look after you click it to know you are actually in it if you don't know what I'm talking about.  After she downloads it she can get some applications, some cost money some don't, now that being said, this phone really isn't like the Iphone with its apps, the Blackberry's are more geared towards business.  She can also go to www.shopcrackberry.com and look for apps.  If I think of anything else I'll send you another message.
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
There are alot of places to get apps,games,themes not just crackberry. Handango,the BBapp store,Bplay etc
0 Likes