Why isn't my keyboard working?
dvogel001

My phone seems to boot up but the keyboard is not responsive.  What should I do?  Can anyone recommend where I can swap out the keyboard but keep the rest of the phone (memory)...I am pretty sure it is all there.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why isn't my keyboard working?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the keyboard is not responding, then your best bet is to rely on a full system backup (with BB this is something that can be done automatically so you always have a current backup of your phone's info) and get a replacement phone.

There may be repair shops that can swap out your keyboard, but honestly, you may be better off with a new phone.  Just my opinion...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the keyboard is not responding, then your best bet is to rely on a full system backup (with BB this is something that can be done automatically so you always have a current backup of your phone's info) and get a replacement phone.

There may be repair shops that can swap out your keyboard, but honestly, you may be better off with a new phone.  Just my opinion...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dvogel001

I know how important it is to have a great working device. How old is your phone? Did you have our extended warranty or insurance plan?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes