Why is there a delay when answering calls?
race4fun
Enthusiast - Level 1

When answering a phone call on my Z10 (sliding bar to the left) there is about a 7 to 10 sec delay before I can hear anyone. In most cases they hang up during this delay. By Googling the problem, I can see that I am not alone. This has been going on for at least 6 months and I can find no resolution. Anyone having this problem??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Z10 answer delay
race4fun
Enthusiast - Level 1

In regard to this issue, I rceived advice to remove battery while Z10 is on and then replace battery and allow Z10 to reboot. I did this and the problem was resolved. Therefore I conider this issue closed

Thank You

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

race4fun, this is definitely concering to hear as we want you to not have any issues with taking calls. Help is here to resolve this issue asap! When did this first begin? Does it happen with bluetooth connected? Any recent downloads?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
race4fun
Enthusiast - Level 1

In regard to this issue, I rceived advice to remove battery while Z10 is on and then replace battery and allow Z10 to reboot. I did this and the problem was resolved. Therefore I conider this issue closed

Thank You

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes