Why are you abandoning BB Z30?
synkro

Hello...  Hello...  knock, knock... 

is anyone home at Verizon Wireless???

I've just discovered that Verizon's abandoning the BB Z30  via  this link

BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

This leaves me extremely frustrated by this apparent move, 

What the hell is going on with Verizon Wireless???  At some level I have to agree with some of the others who have questioned this decision and are now considering abandoning Verizon Wireless for another carrier.  I've been a Customer for over 15 years and if this continues, I will consider leaving you in a very painfully public way. 

I am NOT happy with you Verizon Wireless. Get with the program and provide your Customers with a wider selection rather than trying to improve your product margins. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are you abandoning BB Z30?
Not applicable

Its called poor sales, just like Windows phones.

Good luck at your new carrier.

Blackberry is on the way out as a company. Its listed at the bottom in sales. Why would Verizon carry a non performing device?

Think!

Not applicable

synkro wrote:

, I will consider leaving you in a very painfully public way.

What is that supposed to mean? Seriously, if you want to leave then leave. Leave the theatrics out of it. It's called acting like an adult. By the way Blackberry will be out of business within 2-3 years at best.

0 Likes
Midwest95
Enthusiast - Level 1

You do know its back right? You can order the Z30 online now.

0 Likes
BB4tw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bahahahah! Your iGnorance is amusing and your statement is a year out of date. In two to three years BlackBerry will be the dominant mobile computing platform. They are innovating around every corner while the other platforms stagnate and release the same old thing year after year (with a few added features like the ability to bend and new ways to collect/store/sell/leak personal data) Sales will follow innovation. Verizon would be wise to jump on the train before it gets moving too fast.

Not applicable

Not going to happen. Blackberry was saved via  US Government Contract. I can tell you as of late the government switched over to Apple iphones. So RIM/Blackberry are on the road to non existence.

However at one time they were great.

jinxs1591
Enthusiast - Level 2

hate to burst everyone bubble on the death of blackberry guess what as long as apple pay blackberry to connect that IPhone you guys love so much to anything Apple make(QNX own by blackberry) and the fact that Knoxs was a failure on Samsung part and they need blackberry to make it work. The fact those apple phone you see in government are on a lower tier and IOS8 do not have FIPS-140-2 approval you will not be seeing blackberry go anywhere!!!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

How Apple, Samsung, and BlackBerry are fighting to win the enterprise | InfoWorld

Not going to happen. Blackberry is offering Apps to work on different platforms both Android and iOS that is a far cry from survival.

Just two days ago my former boss sent me an email stating the Blackberries were all taken away and replaced with iPhones. The comment was it was a learning curve and many did not even know how to use Face Time or iMessage. But the product replaced the Blackberries.

I gave credit that at one time RIM/Blackberry was a great device. but times changed and they did not.

Hey it happens.

BB4tw
Enthusiast - Level 2

So your one example of the one place where you work is what you see as global reality?

Fact is, BlackBerry has more MDM customers than its next three competitors combined. A statement that can easily be verified by reading the most recent earnings report and accompanied press release.

Real numbers that prove BlackBerry is a company that is turning around and on the way back trump "something my boss told me in an email".

And if you are truly interested in the subject of who is behind who, let me see you use Miricast, WiDi, fully functional NFC, USB on the go, an SD card, DLNA, Flash video, steroids speakers,   HDMI out, wireless charging, charging via an industry standard port, remote file access (without involving the cloud), and having files organized via a file system on an ios device. The Z30 does all of this in addition to anything that an iPhone can do.

Not applicable

BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) Earnings Report Date - NASDAQ.com

BlackBerry Earnings Q2 2015: $11 million loss, better than expected | BGR

What people don't seem to read is "a loss is a loss" because Wall Street says a loss of 16% was expected and it was 2% still is a loss. However it means the company is becoming viable again. But it can zero out at any time.

They sold 2.1 million BBM devices. How many did Apple or Any Android sell in comparison?

Hey maybe they will make a come back.  But our stock broker does not think so. I am no expert. He is.