Where is the Bold 9650???
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I've been vacationing out of the States for the past week and haven't been online. What happened to the Bold release? Is Verizon ever getting this device?

Yes, my search button is broken.  :smileywink:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is the Bold 9650???
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Hope you enjoyed your traveling.Glad to see you back.

As for your question the Bold 9000 is currently an AT&T phone. The Bold 9700 is a AT&T phone and T-mobile phone.  Those are strictly GSM phones and won't work on Verizon. It's incompatible.  However Sprint has picked up the Bold 9650. I don't see Verizon having this phone right now. Just Sprint.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Hey, GreatOne. Did you run your 26.2 already?

Soooo, what you're saying is there is currently NO rumored date for Verizon getting this? It was at one time rumored to be May 7-8, but this all seems to have disappeared in one week's time.

Thanks for the reply. I will keep waiting ...

0 Likes
sadie85
Contributor - Level 3

Sometime this month!

Edit..rumored that is!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SydneyK wrote:

Hey, GreatOne. Did you run your 26.2 already?

Soooo, what you're saying is there is currently NO rumored date for Verizon getting this? It was at one time rumored to be May 7-8, but this all seems to have disappeared in one week's time.

Thanks for the reply. I will keep waiting ...

run the what???

I don't know about Rumors. I was just looking at phonescoop web site. That site is pretty much always up to date on the current new phones coming out. Guess we'll just have to wait & see?

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Sorry. I thought your sig previously read that you were in training. My mistake.

0 Likes
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

Here you go.  I held the Verizon BB Bold in my hands today with a estimated release of mid-June!  It will not be called the Tour II but it will be the Bold.

0 Likes
erh1117

jnestell wrote:

Here you go.  I held the Verizon BB Bold in my hands today with a estimated release of mid-June!  It will not be called the Tour II but it will be the Bold.

I'm new to this forum, but it is easy to claim anything, so we know this is true because why?

0 Likes