Where did my Documents to Go go?

ingramje

Where did my Documents to Go go?  I go into Options - Advance Options - Applications and it's still listed there, but there are no icons for it anywhere.

Where did I go?  How do I get it back?

Thanks,

Jeff

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Where did my Documents to Go go?

LCromwell

You might try pushing the BB Button and clicking on." show all" and then save your way out and see if they re-appear.

0 Likes

ingramje

Yeah, Ok, I wish this problem were that simple.  I'm already showing all Icons, for that option is already selected.   I don't know how to reinstall it either since this is the version that came installed on it.  Where would I get that from to reinstall?  If I had it to reinstall, I'd just remove it and then reinstall it.  I'd not seen it on BlackBerry's site either.  I think it's just the Standard version of Documents to Go. 

Know where I could pick that up from?

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Likes

LCromwell

I told you wrong, mine are in Applications Icon, looks like a folder on Home page ,memo pad, notes,maps,Google calculators to go,tasks,saved messages etc.  Try there.

0 Likes

nmchileman

If the Docs 2 Go listing shows up in your Applications list under Advanced Options then the icons have to show up somewhere.

If not though and you're experiencing some weird issue I suggest deleting the app from the Applications menu then try reinstalling the missing apps with this link: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devices/#tab_tab_update

0 Likes