Re: OS 10.2 Update Yet? When?
z10lover2014

This is ridiculous. As long at 10.2 has been out, still no release from Verizon. Rim really needs to step in and fix this issue with Verizon. We are always last getting updates. They cater to freaking sorry boring apple products.... I hate it. Blackberry 10 is so superior to apple phones right now. Make no sense that they sell the z30 and it has the 10.2 but u can't release the update. Sad. Pitiful. As customers, they don't care about us.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Supposedly it is available now....

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

Doing happy dance as 10.2.1 is installing ...About friggin time

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually its 10.2.1.537 and VZW is first on the block with it ,

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

now am upset, download didn't take

0 Likes
Danubian
Enthusiast - Level 3

Other forums are reporting Verizon is rolling out the update and that they're doing so ahead of the planned global launch.  I don't have the notification yet.  What part of the country are you in?  Did it ever work for you?  I'm on the east coast.

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got it downloaded and installed as soon as I heard about it.  A person on another thread tried about 30 minutes after I got it and his download stalled out part way thru it.  Mine works, BTW.

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope never took on mine, tried going through  BB Link and it doesn't even list the update. some other fourms are postulating it might have been released in error and instead of running with it ( thus gaining FAVORABLE response from BB owners) VZW pulled it back and are going wait till the scheduled release date. Once again VZW drops the ball before crossing the goal line

0 Likes
Nitrogen_Widget

Work finally upgraded my Bold to a Z10 yesterday. I like it. Right after I set it up I received a notice to update but when I attempted it, it didn't download.

It just sat there waiting for something.

After an hr nothing was still happening so I cancelled & the notice to update has disappeared.

I'm looking forward to 10.2 and what it offers.

I've waited a good 6 months to get this phone.

I can wait a few more days for an update rollout.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Be patient, it seems that 10.2.1.537 (1925) was released for only a short time.

It seems that official release date is January 28/29, so early next week.

0 Likes