When will the new PRIV update be released?
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

Once again Verizon is taking it's time pushing out the June update for the PRIV. June is almost over and it's still not available.

BlackBerry powered by Android Security Bulletin – June 2017

Hello Verizon is there anyone there ?!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BlackBerry powered by Android Security Bulletin – June 2017. When will Verizon release this update??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rgray, we understand how important it is for your phone to be updated to the latest software.  We see that this software update started to be released to consumer phones starting on June 6th. When is the last time you checked to see if your phone needed an update? Here is a helpful link regarding this matter. http://vz.to/2sW6BBJ.

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry powered by Android Security Bulletin – June 2017. When will Verizon release this update??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rgray, we understand how important it is for your phone to be updated to the latest software.  We see that this software update started to be released to consumer phones starting on June 6th. When is the last time you checked to see if your phone needed an update? Here is a helpful link regarding this matter. http://vz.to/2sW6BBJ.

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

I personally check everyday after a new release. Still showing last update was March 5, 2017.

Check at 8:48 am EDT, "System is up to date"

PRIV by BlackBerry Software Update | Verizon Wireless

AAL425 which is March update.

0 Likes