When will Verizon release the 10.2.1 OS update for the Z30?
keizerjrr51

When will Verizon release the 10.2.1 OS update for the Z30?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will Verizon release the 10.2.1 OS update for the Z30?
jhanks64
Enthusiast - Level 3
kaufmjh

I agree, blackberry released new 10.2.1 update for Z30 on January 28, 2014. Verizon was to have released upgrade on the 10th. Why is it not available?

0 Likes
keizerjrr51

Company support is so worthless.  Verizon refuses to admit they don't really want Blackberry users.  They are so inbed with IOS and Android.  In most states that kind of relationship is illegal.  The company line is they won't release the update until they have tested it.  Reality is they don't have any testers of the Z30 because if they really did they would have people excited about the phone and their stores would be selling it.

0 Likes
DC4000
Contributor - Level 1

I have a Z30 - and I can tell you when.

2 days after the last Z30 user gets rid of their phone.

0 Likes
keizerjrr51

It is really sad how this communications company drops the ball on communicating.  Seriously, I can't begin to tell you how many people with Android devices and Iphones have asked me about my phone and said, "Wow, how come no one showed me that phone when I was in the store?"  Simply put Verizon doesn't want you to know about this Blackberry.

0 Likes
keizerjrr51

Verizon Support's latest answer to my queries is "We do everything we can to ensure you receive the update once it's released.  At this time, the developer has not released any.  Once it is, you will be notified."  So now I am to believe that Blackberry hasn't released this update to them for the Z30.  Are you serious.  Again, do they really think we (Blackberry owners) are that naïve?

keizerjrr51

Here is irony for you.  Verizon here in the good old USA is so slow that now Blackberry is pushing out a new OS in the UK... carriers are now seeing OS 10.2.1.2141 appearing on their devices as software version 10.2.1.2102.  Apparently fixing a few bugs.

0 Likes
jsanders
Enthusiast - Level 3

perhaps Verizon will opt for the new Z30 10.2.1.2141

0 Likes
BB_Power
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will this is what happen with my last phone, They jumped from android ICS 4.04 to android Jellybean 4.2.2 skipping 4.2.1.

So there is till hope that they are testing the latest update to make sure there are no bugs before release. The z10 got the update some im quite sure the other BB10's will get it hopefully by the end of the month.

0 Likes
jhanks64
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm downloading the 10.2.1.2141 update right now from Vodafone UK using Sachesi.  I just ordered my Z30, so won't try it for a couple of days.

0 Likes