Re: When will Verizon push 10.3.1 to Z10?
theonlycoop
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried 10.3 on the Classic and the Leap and it's GREAT.

JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, 10.3 is head and shoulders above 10.2.  Much, much better.

powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

No information makes me think that Verizon is hiding something - like they are trying to push to an inferior OS.

I am now off contract and will probably jump ship.  I do realize that the other carriers are not much better, but at least I will have more BB phone choice.

0 Likes
powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finally got tired of waiting.  First time installing a leak.  Was very easy.  Good information on Crackberry.

10.3.1 is great and I really like Blend.

0 Likes
JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup!  10.3 is a very good update.  I was able to pick up some Android apps I've been wanting from the Amazon App store.  They run great...no problems.  As long as the files are made available on CrackBerry, I can update my Z10 anytime I want.  Actually, I prefer it that way.  No more waiting for the carrier to release it.  Still a shame that some of the newer BB phones aren't carried by Verizon.  Perhaps one day CDMA will no longer be an obstacle.         

narntek
Contributor - Level 3

A lot of the newer phones that VZW offers are GSM, not CDMA, due to the 4G option provided on these products.

0 Likes
JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

BlackBerry announced that they are officially releasing 10.3.2 to all carriers.  On CrackBerry.com, the files became available and I updated my Z10 using Sachesi two days ago.  It's even better than their 10.3.1 release. 

0 Likes
powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Which update did you load.

By the time MA BELL Verizon shows us some respect, I will be in the grave.

JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I updated to 10.3.2.798.  There's a big thread about it on the CrackBerry forum.  Been running solid for two days now.  Updated from 10.3.1.2726.  The calendar is better in this version and the phone seems to run quicker.  Also, the typing experience on the virtual keyboard is improved.  There are other bonuses also that I haven't gotten to yet.  Good luck!

powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been running 10.3.1, will now load 10.3.2 myself.  Verizon will probably get us 10.3.1 when 10.4.5 comes out. 

0 Likes