WHY IS VERIZON WIRELESS SO DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AS A CUSTOMER
yrocreltem

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY VERIZON BLACKBERRY THAT I AM GREATED AT THE STORE LIKE I AM GOING TO BUY A NEW CAR?  EVERYONE IS SO EGAR TO HELP ME SIGN INTO THE COMPUTER SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO ME.  THEN WHEN I GO TO TECH SUPPORT, I AM GREATED BY A PART TIME COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENT WEARING A PASTEL DRESS SHIRT AND TIE FROM THE 1990'S.  WHEN I ADDRESS MY PROBLEM, THE ASK ME IF I WENT THROUGH A PROCESS THAT WOULD ONLY BE KNOWN BY THE TECH SUPPORT GUY AND THEN SHOW ME SOME SECRET FINGER POSE TO PUSH A COMBO OF BUTTONS TO RESET THE PHONE. IF THE PROBLEM IS SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT OFFER THE TEXT BOOK ANSWER THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PROCEED AND  PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I AM SO UPSET WITH HAVING TO WAIT 20-30 MINUTES TO GET TECH SERVICE AND THEN 30-40 MINUTES TO HAVE MY PHONE GO INTO THE BACK ROOM FOR SERVICE AND ONLY HAVE TO RETURN A FEW DAYS LATER BECAUSE THE PROBLEM THAT THEY DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE EXISTED STILL TROUBLES MY PHONE. 

AM I ON AN ISLAND WITH THIS ISSUE?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: WHY IS VERIZON WIRELESS SO DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AS A CUSTOMER
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If you have a problem with your Blackberry device, tell us here in the forums.  Chances are that someone else has the same problem and might have an answer.  I understand your original post was mostly blowing off some steam, and that is something we can all relate with.  Just let us here in the forums help.  That's what we are for...

Doc

0 Likes
purochapin232

another thing i would suggest is to go online first, see if anybody has same problems, i can tell you that usually hard resets on devices will usually resolve most of the issues on devices, if you dont know how to do that, go online and see how its done, on vzw's site there is a support tab as well as FAQs; personally I am more of a self learner, self reliant type person; if i cant figure it out and i have to go into a store or call in to tech to get it fixed, when they tell me "have you done a hard reset, have you taken battery out, have you....etc etc" i can say, "Yes I have done that", what is the tech person gonna do? walk u through something that you decided to learn on your own or at least find out about? that tech person will feel like its a waste of their time and urs to talk u over it again, and the sooner you get ur problem fixed or replaced simple as that.....keep in mind the interwebs is always there to help before you have to deal with an actual person who is prolly gonna just look at you and in their mind ask themselves "did this guy even try to find a way to fix this ONLINE?" if you are here venting ONLINE im sure you are capable of google search, next time get a droid, like i am lol.

0 Likes
Segovia

From my experience, their tech support has been pretty nice to work with.  For phone issues, there are a few websites (as well as these forums) to ask for help.  I visit the crackberry forums often and the guys there are pretty knowledgable.

0 Likes
RugbyMuffin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes.

Forums and tech services are good.

My only question is why is this not in the advertising for the phone.

Verizon Wireless!

Our phones, and services are top notch, and if they don't work, all you have to do is spend two to three weeks for each problem sort through forums, and talking to different tech support people to keep the phone working!

You know, know the entire truth before buying a $400.00 phone with a $200.00 a month service fee ?

I know. Telling the truth.  It is a crazy concept.

(Discussion of moderation removed) They don't need people knowing this kind of stuff.

Funny my old rotary phone connected the call, every single time.  I have no idea why we must accept the regression of technology.

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes