Re: WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE UPDATE TO BB 10.3?
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

That is good news.  However I do not understand why they would not just roll it out to everyone...

0 Likes
powdah
Enthusiast - Level 3

When 10.6.0 is released

0 Likes
bcallegari

You can not just overload support like that. And remember, you already paid them. There is no money in giving you the update you need. You like me, need to wait your turn. My buddy is on At&t, he just got the 10.3.

0 Likes
JEnglishSmithII
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do we have any further update on when Verizon will roll out the 10.3 update for the BB Z10? I can't understand why they can't publish a schedule that will show the estimated dates for the push to various devices...seems like that would be simple enough to do.

0 Likes
JEnglishSmithII
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are they literally rolling this out state by state and device by device? I'm seeing some people in other states getting the update now in the BB forums...

0 Likes
kmikey

Mine is downloading right now to my Q10. Checked updates via Software Update, and it started downloading automatically, said it's a "mandatory update."

0 Likes
JEnglishSmithII
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you just go in through regular chat on Verizon site? I would like to get some kind of a read on when they will be pushing it out for the Z10!

0 Likes
kmikey

I opened Software Update in the Settings section of my Q10. The download started automatically. Looking at the CrackBerry site, it looks like VZW is rolling it out at some mysterious schedule. I'm in the Chicago suburbs.

0 Likes
MB_in_MN

Some users on Crackberry reported getting Z10 updates more than a week ago, many others are still waiting.  Maybe they are rolling out by zip code, or phase of the moon, or inverse average summertime temperature on Tuesdays, or any other such logical schedule. 

Of course corporate policies prevent sharing of any useful information with users, so we will never know. That would only lead to informed customers, and nobody wants that!  Smiley Happy

They behave as if they prefer to use up Customer Service resources answering forums, chat requests, email questions, etc.  As more customers get angry, they start complaining online and/or switching carriers, and none of this is good for VZW, but, as I said, they do not seem to care.  Maybe we all need to start flooding them with requests to see if they can take a hint. 

0 Likes
makingup2do
Enthusiast - Level 1

Downloading 10.3.2.556 as we speak for my Z30.  Central PA here.

0 Likes