debrakrol
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine says 16.2.19.1

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

debrakrol,

This is most concerning to read about that you are not able to access the Verizon Cloud app. We want to make sure you always have a way to backup your phone with ease. Let’s work on this together. Is the problem that you are not even able to locate the Verizon Cloud app on the phone? What other Verizon Wireless functions are you not able to access?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Debra, we want to make sure all of the features on your phone are working. We are here to help. Maybe it’s time for us to provide you with more of a personal touch. Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes