Verizon Cloud
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the past several weeks I am no longer able to sign into the Verizon Cloud app on my Blackberry Z30. Prior to that it worked great. I can sign into both my windows app and the online web page for the cloud with no issues. I've verified my sign in credentials several times. I've uninstalled the app on my Z30 and reinstalled it with no fix. I keep getting a message when I try to sign in that the password is incorrect. The sign in page pre-populates with my mobile number so I can't try my username instead.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here. Was able to access app and backup started.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I count on Verizon Cloud to back up all my information and would be lost without it. Let's investigate. Have there been any recent updates or new applications? What zoftware version are you using? Does it still seem to be saving your information?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same exact problem.  The Verizon Cloud has not backed up in over a month and continued to send error messages several times a day about failures to sync and then "Invalid Response from Server", etc.  Today Verizon Support had me delete the Verizon Cloud app and reinstall it. When I try to access it it continues to give me "Incorrect Password" messages even though it pre-populates my proper cell number and I can log on to the online web page with that same password.  I am using a BlackBerry Classic.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RSLanese,

I am sorry to hear you are unable to sync your contact to the Verizon Cloud. Is your Verizon Cloud up to date? Are our contacts updated via My Verizon app?

KarenC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

KarenC, as stated above, a Verizon rep had me delete the Verizon Cloud app from my phone and re-install it from BlackBerry World. The app installed but when I try to log into Verizon Cloud the app says, "Incorrect Password". I am using the same password as "My Verizon" for wireless, which I just successfully used to answer this post from the "My Verizon" wireless website.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RSLanese - Being able to sing into your Verizon Cloud application on your Verizon wireless device is a must. Is the Verizon Cloud up to date? http://vz.to/29UiR92

JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

I deleted the Verizon Cloud app from my phone for the 4th time and re-installed it from BlackBerry World. Same problem; the password I use to sign into this website (My Verizon) does not work on my phone for Verizon Cloud. I continue to get an "Incorrect Password" response. The Verizon Cloud app only gets 2.5 stars on BlackBerry World and many of the reviews describe the same problem I am having. I'm tired of answering the same questions about having the latest version to each different Verizon rep that posts here. I'm about ready to add my own review of this app.

0 Likes
Grinstein
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also no longer able to sign into Verizon Cloud on my iPhone 6 for the past month. I have been using the app for the past 7 months without difficulty but for the last month the login o the phone doesn't work. I can log in on my Mac but not my iPhone. I have the most recent app and I have tried uninstalling and installing the app many times.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your Verizon Cloud on your device is a must, Grinstein. I like to monitor what I have in the cloud as well. What happens when you try to log on? I know that you stated that you have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but have you checked for updates in the App Store?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

OMG, do these Verizon Reps even read the whole last post, let alone the ones prior...? There are many people experiencing the same exact problem and each separate  Rep responds as if this is an isolated problem with one person and asks the same questions over and over - and the same Rep never responds a second time. I'm on two separate threads with this problem and I am experiencing the same responses.  SMH

0 Likes