Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Tour speed dial list
AmyJo

Love this forum.  Recently exchanged a Storm for the Tour.  Could not type or dial a phone # on the Storm as the keys were too small for me, and my fingers are not large.  I am trying to assign the speed dial letters with phone numbers, but can't use the A, Q, or W.  Does anyone know how to re-assign the functions to other letters?

AJ

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Tour speed dial list
StreetDocRN
Champion

Hi, AmyJo,

Welcome to the forums.  The A, Q, and W buttons are already in use by default.  Press the Green button on your Tour as if you are placing a call.  That will bring up your Call Log.  Press the Menu key.  Scroll down to View Speed Dial List and press that.  You will see the A button will lock your phone.  The Q button changes your phone's profile to vibrate only profile.  The W key is your speed dial for your voice mail.  These buttons by default can not be changed.  However, you can use any ot the other keys for speed dial.  I hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes