Tour OS Update 4.7.1.61?
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a wireless update icon on my Tour this morning prompting me to update to OS 4.7.1.61.  I haven't had any problems with 4.7.1.40, so I'll probably wait awhile to do this.  I do see a way to get this icon off my screen, can someone help me with this?  Has anyone loaded this OS update yet.....I'd like to see some feedback?  Thanks!!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Tour OS Update 4.7.1.61?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Nmchileman gave some good feedback here in this thread this past week.  I went ahead and installed the new update on my Tour.  No problems.  Pretty much, it was a lateral move as far as updates go.  For me, I had problems viewing YouTube videos on .40 OS.  I kept getting errors while trying to watch videos.  After the update, no problems at all.  I do know it fixed a few other things that nmchileman reported.  It's up to you, if you don't want to hassle with the update and you have no problems, you are not missing too much with this update. 

Doc

0 Likes
Medic203

I also completed the update, but now I have a blinking RED LED that won't stop blinking.  Similar to when you receive a message.  Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
gbororats

I did the update, and just recently i noticed that when i receive SMS messages from people i have a custom profile for it does not play the audio when the tour is in the holster.  If it is not in the holster it plays the proper SMS notification.  If you receive an SMS from a number not in a custom profile it works.  This is broken.  Please fix it almighty VZW support development gods.  I dont know how you break something that was working in an update.  If it ain't broke dont fix it. 

Anyone know how i can revert back to the .140 where it worked.  I dont use Youtube so could care less if it worked or not.  That appears to be the only thing .161 actually fixed.

0 Likes