Tour 9630 is horrible!!!
Gator269

I am on my 4th Tour.  The trackball is horrible.  I know it's a known problem....of course after I had already purchased it...sometime one just needs to vent.  I will never purchase a trackball again.

Verizon should definitely allow you to upgrade to some other model after receiving so many defective units.  Anyone in Northern NJ want to trade for Storm 2?

Just my 2 cents!!

Unsatisfied customer.

Gator269

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tour 9630 is horrible!!!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Gator269 wrote:

I am on my 4th Tour.  The trackball is horrible.  I know it's a known problem....of course after I had already purchased it...sometime one just needs to vent.  I will never purchase a trackball again.

Verizon should definitely allow you to upgrade to some other model after receiving so many defective units.  Anyone in Northern NJ want to trade for Storm 2?

Just my 2 cents!!

Unsatisfied customer.

Gator269

In my view I believe that if the phone has a problem and hundreds of people are complaining of the same issue then yes I do think the customer should be able to switch to a different model phone. Have that model phone a refurbished one.

0 Likes
Gator269

Thanks GreatOne.  I feel the same way.  I would even be willing to pay a small upgrade fee if the phone I was offered was in fact an upgraded model.  I just can't stand getting the same model phone replaced with the same defective model.  

-Gator269

0 Likes
coclouse

Call verizon and tell them that you have a trackball issue.  Ask them if you have any other options for a replacement phone.  I had the same problem and I was offered a Storm 2 as a replacement....  worth a try I guess

0 Likes
mikells43

the tour has been a great phone for me. never had an issue. had about 4 storm 1's lol. that phone was horrible. i have had the tour since it was released july 11th and its been AWSome! and im a bb enth

0 Likes