Synchronizing bb with microsoft outlook
melpsy

Each time i try to synchronize my curve 8830 with outlook i get error message 'unable to read application data'  Ive never done this before but even when i unistalled and reinstalled programs i get error message and i dont know where to get help, through verizon wireless, through blackberry.com or microsoft.. or maybe somebody here.

any help would be appreciated!

Melissa

melpsy@aol.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Synchronizing bb with microsoft outlook
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You may not have set up the program correctly to sync.  I have created a how-to pdf file that explains how to setup Outlook or Outlook Express to sync with a Blackberry.  I hope it helps.  Let me know if you need more help.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Synchronizing bb with Microsoft outlook
MyTwoCents

What version of Microsoft Office are you using?  I had trouble syncing with my laptop and as it turns out the newer versions of BB Desktop Manager won't recognize Outlook 2000.  You need to purchase/load a newer version of Outlook.  Don't know if that is the issue, just a thought. :smileysad:  Fortunately I had Office 2009 that I bought for my desktop.  Once I loaded it on the laptop it synced without an issue.  I prefer the older version of Office, but you have do what you have to do.

0 Likes