Storm Lagging Problems Help + Possible help with slow internet
sirtikalot

One thing I found that helps my STORM FROM LAGGING is to close applications, now many people believe they are closing applications when they hit end or choose another program. this is far from the truth. When i find my storm running slow i will hold the blackberry key until another little popup comes and it shows all the running applications. What you then do is click the application thats running and make sure when your in that application you hit the blackberry key - scroll all the way down and close the applications. Due to the limited ram of the device i believe this makes the device much more laggy, and prone to freeze up.

1.Hold Blackberry Key (applications running pops up)

2.Click program you are not using 

3. Hit blackberry key and scroll to bottom of the available options and close, as many as needed to get back to home screen.

4. Repeat until all unused icons are gone off the application popup (should increase speed very much)

In the future make a habbit of closing out of programs this way to keep the phone speedy. 

WEB BROWSER SPEEDS

to increase the web browswer speeds

1. open up options

2. mobile network

3. make sure you choose 1xev for network technology

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm Lagging Problems Help + Possible help with slow internet
JerZICE
Enthusiast - Level 2

My present Network selection is set to GLOBAL for some reason, should I switch it to straight out '1XEV' instead and if so is this good for anywhere in the USA even if I cross state lines ? What is the Global setting for, going out of the USA ?

Thanks

0 Likes