Serious Problems with BB Tour, anyone else? fix?
ckreck

Ive had many blackberrys and I was excited to get the new tour but after a week or two the problems are to much to deal with.

1.  The track ball you can move to the left or right and nothing happens and then it moves over to far or just enough.  Nothing like how the 8830 track ball worked.

2.  Blue tooth, it chooses to drop in and out when it feels like it, the connection is either to weak for people to hear or to loud.

3.  Unless the phone is perfectly held, the tiny tiny mic hole will make you sound underwater and people cant hear you.

4.  When you place calls, sometimes the person cant hear you at all and you have to call them back and then your fine.

The list is growing for me,  anyone else having these issues?

We have 4 in the office and everyone but 1 is having at least one of these issues.

I dont see how a software patch will fix some of these issues

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Serious Problems with BB Tour, anyone else? fix?
miss_my_iphone

Just tried the trackball trick and it seems to have worked. Thanks!

0 Likes
bobemt
 I have had all the same problems with BlueTooth and sound. Plenty of other BB and no problems.  I can switch back and forth between a TM 8900 and a Tour in my car BT. TM 8900 works and sounds perfect, Tour everyone complains that they cant hear me.  Bummer-i just sold my 8900 on e bay but still have my service for 3 months. If tour doesnt get fixed, back to TM.  VZ sending me my 3rd Tour now.  On phone, they said no report of such issues. um??
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

I hear there is a new OS upgrade coming very shortly to address most of these issue. The bluetooth and the trackball can both be OS issues. I have heard that the trackball issue is related to the OS because of the software not making trackball motion priority one.

0 Likes