Screen Protectors
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone know of a good screen protector for the Pearl Flip 8230? I would like one that adheres to the screen without the use of adhesives. TIA!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen Protectors
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

...how can you have a screen protector without some type of adhesive? Static electricity? Or magic?

At any rate, I've always highly suggested ProtechYourDevice.com for screen protectors of all sorts, Pearl Flip included. They're easy to apply, just dip them in a little soapy water, shake and apply to screen and squeegee out the excess water/bubbles etc. I've used these for all sorts of devices, cellphones, cameras, GPS, laptops. It's a great product. $9.99 for just the screen or $19.99 for the full body shield, backed by a lifetime warranty with unlimited, free replacements of your protector if it ever tears, stretches, peels or gets scratched so bad you can't read the screen anymore. Made out of the same stuff they use to protect helicopter blades, neato!

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info! BTW, it is static cling. I had them on my Krave ZN4, but can't find that brand for the Flip.

0 Likes
KerryR

I installed a full body "invisibleSHIELD" for my BlackBerry Storm six months ago.  You can purchase the piece to protect just your screen, if that's what you want.  The nice thing is that it is a life-time (i.e. one-time) screen protector that you just wipe down as necessary to keep it clean. I purchased directly from ZAGG.com (if you google search them, you may be able to find a 50% discount code) but you can buy the invisibleSHIELDs from Best Buy or other retailers.

Very durable and easy to install.  If you like, you can peel the pieces off and there is no residue left behind, but you cannot re-use the pieces if you peel them off.

The invisibleSHIELDs are available for most anything electronic to protect screens and other things.

0 Likes
cgbb
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can try Best Skins Ever @ http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

I heard there just as good as invisibleshield which is what I use on my berry.

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

I'm still on 1 of 3 screen protectors I bought in a pack from VZW for $9.99 when I bought my Storm back in April.  So far so good.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
I bought the zagg invisi shields for my Tour. To expensive and the finish is kinda tacky. Fuzz likes to stichk to it if you carry in your pocket. My suggestion is phantom skinz they seem to be one of the best I have seen. I just want the Seidio Innocase to drop for the Tour.
0 Likes