Re: Question For Verizon Management
dennis1956
I too, am in that same position. Two weeks in I wanted to return the phone. Instead I believed my store rep and Customer Service that an update was juat a few days away. This was Verizon, they has been a wonderful company to me, I trusted them. Well, it went past the 30 day period and now I'm stuck. I'm furious at no communication from Verizon, this company I trusted, about any of this.  I feel betrayed and belittled. It's as if none of this is causing stress and anexity to people who in good faith purchased a product that is faulty. I'm greatly dissappointed in the TOTAL lack of public acknowledgement of a HUGE problem. I do understand they are probably trying to protect them selves from fallout from RIM if they chose to say something publicly. Well, in the end this will hurt them once the media gets wind, and believe me that can't be far away. I'm sure they think "Well, it's a few thousand disgruntled Storms owners, we have millions of other customers". Once this issue is settled and my contract(that's where they make the big money) is up, they have lost ANOTHER customer. I will not give my hard earned money to them again.
0 Likes
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

So you want to take your frustration out on some poor customer care rep who is paid hourly? And who has personally done nothing to you? Not to mention wasting your own time and gas. Doesn't make sense to me.....

Best of luck.

0 Likes
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Very well spoken jkf....

enough said 

0 Likes