Problem with "Answer" function on Storm 2
ramjet
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I both have BB Storm 2s with latest updates.  We are having occasional difficulties when trying to answer calls.  Pressing the "Answer" soft key doesn't always work.  Sometimes have to press multiple times to connect.  Anybody have any answers (no pun intended) or suggestions.  We've done *228 and battery pulls, but nothing seems to make any difference.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with "Answer" function on Storm 2
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ramjet wrote:

My wife and I both have BB Storm 2s with latest updates.  We are having occasional difficulties when trying to answer calls.  Pressing the "Answer" soft key doesn't always work.  Sometimes have to press multiple times to connect.  Anybody have any answers (no pun intended) or suggestions.  We've done *228 and battery pulls, but nothing seems to make any difference.

Hi,

The first fix I would try would be a battery pull.  That might get your device up and working correctly.  What version is your operating system (OS) on your devices.  There was an upgrade for your device on 4/5/2010, to version 5.0.0.607.  If your OS is lower than this, then upgrading might fix your problem.  If both devices have lower OS versions, I would update one of the devices first and see if that fixes the problem.  If it does, then update the other.  Keep us informed.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Problem with "Answer" function on Storm 2
ramjet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your prompt reply.  We are running ver 5.0.0,607 and have tried battery pulls - all to no avail.  This has been going on for quite some time.

0 Likes