OS6 SLOOOOW RESPONSE TIME
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

I upgraded to the OS6 and it worked great for A DAY!.....now, everytime I try to access my email, text, or anything else it takes FOREVER to load! I keep getting this clock/dial thing on my screen and its driving me crazy! Is there any way to correct this or is this how OS6 operates???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OS6 SLOOOOW RESPONSE TIME
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had to download the OS6 again and it works perfectly! It takes time to get used to the new operating system, but I love it....It is much faster than OS5.....:womanvery-happy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

I seriously doubt it has to do with OS6. The clock shows uo because it had a failure sending and it will try resending. Sounds like spotty coverage. How many bars? Is it showing 3G? If nothing else try pulling the battery for about a minute and see if that helps.Also might check with Verizon and see if they are experiencing any issues in your area.

0 Likes
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had to download the OS6 again and it works perfectly! It takes time to get used to the new operating system, but I love it....It is much faster than OS5.....:womanvery-happy:

0 Likes