No Web Browser
patrickcase97

There is no web browser currently on my phone.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: No Web Browser
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

On your device, go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table.  Press the menu key and select Register Now.  Then, pull the battery and allow your device to restart.  Let me know if that helps.

Doc

0 Likes
patrickcase97

No. I have done that multiple times. Still nothing. 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Ok,

Now try to resend your service books.  Go to Email settings>Press the menu key and select Service Books and select Send Service Books.  See if that gets you going.

Doc

0 Likes
patrickcase97

I dont have email settings. For some reason. Or i dont know where that is.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

On my device, email settings is under setup.

Doc

0 Likes
patrickcase97

When i go to setup it has the two options:setup wizard, and set up bluetooth.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If you click on Setup Wizard, one of the subheadings in there is Email Setup.  Try that...

Doc

0 Likes
patrickcase97

I click on that and it says: Select an email setup option. I want to use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server. and nothing else. If i click next it says"Has your Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator provided you with an Enterprise Activation Password?" I click yes and then next and put in my yahoo email and password and click activate and then it says" Activation request failed. A service connection is unavailable."

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Is the Yahoo email account you have a work email address?  If it is not, then you will have to create a personal email account. 

0 Likes