New Phone Loses Internet Frequently
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

I've had this 8330m for two weeks. It continually loses the internet and I have to reset it by using the CDMA services screen that an employee at the local store showed me. I shouldn't have to do this on a daily basis though. I've tried a reset by removing the battery several times, and no luck. I got the device with "new every 2" using the internet. It was delivered by Fedex and I activated it on the internet. If I take it back to the store will they replace it with a new one or do I have to send it back where it came from?  How long do I have or is it already too late /

richie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Phone Loses Internet Frequently
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
If i'm not mistaken, you have 30 days to change your mind with VZW so you're not S O L yet....but what do you mean it continually looses the internet?  Like you're surfing and then all the sudden you get an error that you're not connecte?  You're not receving email on your device??  Can you be more specific with your issue??
0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

Justin,

E-mail works just fine. I click on the web icon and try to download a bookmark page and it times out and gives me a message the server is not available etc. I type in ##000000, hit send, scroll down the page to SIP Password and type in VZW then hit BB key and select "SAVE". The device loads for about a minute and when I turn it on I'm good to go and the internet works great for about 20 or 30 mins. and then I loose it again and I have to repeat the process.

richie

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
Ok Richie, lets try and get your network issue resolved first and see if that fixes this before we keep going here.  Welcome to the forums btw...
0 Likes