Need help deciding! User feedback appreciated
mpgregory

Hello vzw community! I need some help choosing which device I upgrade to in a month. I currently have an iPhone 5, and I'm satisfied. This is my first iPhone as I  had a Motorola Droid Razr and HTC M8 previously. Now, I've heard great things about the new BB Classic. I'm also very curious and excited about my phones. I have not owned a BB before, but feel it might fit my needs well and just need some people with experience to give me their two cents. I use my phone for mostly texting, a good amount of browsing, some phone calls and social networking, alarms, and also note-taking. You could say typing is important to me. I do not use many apps, especially games, and the camera is not a deal breaker. I'm in love with the design, keyboard and idea of trying something new with the Classic, but I know I won't be disappointed with an iPhone 6. So let me know & thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help deciding! User feedback appreciated
doctorras
Enthusiast - Level 3

BB Classic it's a cool phone, but i'd rather go with the iPhone 6.

0 Likes
Re: Need help deciding! User feedback appreciated
daonys
Contributor - Level 1

The only way you will really know if the Classic is a good fot for your needs is to try it. You have 14 days to return or exchange a phone if you're not satisfied.

0 Likes