Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My screen when black and I cannot get the Priv to start
LisaD21

Hello I just received my Priv 3 days ago and now the phone will not start. I have tried the hard re-set by holding the power button down for 30 seconds. At one point it must have re-booted because I received a message that Android was restarting. Notification lights were blinking but now have stopped. I just hear a click every few seconds. No display at all but keyboard still lights up. The phone was not dropped. It was fine when I went to bed with the phone plugged into charger. What happened??? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My screen when black and I cannot get the Priv to start
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi LisaD21!

I apologize for the inconvenience and your efforts are greatly appreciated. I am hopeful your issue has been resolved since your original post. If not, please attempt to power up in Safe Mode: Power Up in Safe Mode - PRIV by BlackBerry | Verizon Wireless  .

Ayani_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes