My Verizon Mobile
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I saw an update on my Storm 2, for My Verizon Mobile 6.0. So i tried to update it, but it only stayed at the first page, where the star shoots down, with red background and it will never open up. I deleted it many times and re;installed it, even did a wipe, no luck, still the same, anyone have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon Mobile
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I corrected it myself. I went to My Verizon Home Page on my Desk Top, and found the right link on my browser on my Blackberry phone, and this time the download worked. It's 6.0 and 1.2 MB.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

workingman wrote:

I saw an update on my Storm 2, for My Verizon Mobile 6.0. So i tried to update it, but it only stayed at the first page, where the star shoots down, with red background and it will never open up. I deleted it many times and re;installed it, even did a wipe, no luck, still the same, anyone have this problem?

The new My Verizon update (6.0) installed without a problem for me on my Bold.  About the only recommendation I have is that you insure that WiFi is OFF when installing this app as I have had problems with the My Verizon app and WiFi in the past.

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I corrected it myself. I went to My Verizon Home Page on my Desk Top, and found the right link on my browser on my Blackberry phone, and this time the download worked. It's 6.0 and 1.2 MB.

0 Likes