My BB Z10 will only allow audio while on speaker phone, nothing changed just started out of the blue
OGORMANM3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a BB Z10, the phone only works on speaker.  This happened without any changes to the phone.  I can hear the calling party but they can't hear me.

Labels (1)
Re: My BB Z10 will only allow audio while on speaker phone, nothing changed just started out of the blue
AARELE56
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just started happening to the z10 on our account too. Anyone have a solution??

0 Likes
Re: My BB Z10 will only allow audio while on speaker phone, nothing changed just started out of the blue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OGORMANM3,

We always want you to have a device that is working properly. Let's get to the bottom of this. When did the issues start? Any new apps or updates? Have you tried a voice recording?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AARELE56-

We want your phone to be in tip top shape. Let's figure this out together. When did this first occur? Were there any changes made to your device (new software, applications, etc)?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes