Issue with Data pushing and reconcilliation
kwmajor

Since the upgrade I really have not had any major problems.  The only one I am having is from time-to-time emails, BB messenger messages and Yahoo messages will not be auto pushed to phone but I have to click on Reconcile now or send a message then they start coming in.  This does not happen all of the time.  Has anyone else had this problem? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Issue with Data pushing and reconciliation
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I just thought of one thing that might make things faster.  Go to Email Settings>Press the Menu key and select Service Books and click Send Service Books.  That will update and resend your service books and might make things a bit faster.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Issue with Data pushing and reconcilliation
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

It can take a couple of minutes, especially during times of heavy traffic, for messages to come through.  One thing you can check is your signal.  If you fluccuate from 1XEV   (in all caps) to 1xev (in lower case), you will not receive  messages.  In fact, with the slower speed, about all you will get are telephone calls and SMS messages.

Doc

0 Likes
kwmajor

This being said should I be able to click reconcile now and the messages appear?  Or send a BB Messenger message and it starts the reconciliation process?  I have never had this problem with any BlackBerry I have had until now.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I just thought of one thing that might make things faster.  Go to Email Settings>Press the Menu key and select Service Books and click Send Service Books.  That will update and resend your service books and might make things a bit faster.

Doc

0 Likes
kwmajor

I resent the service books and all seems to be healed!  Thank you Doc!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

kwmajor wrote:

I resent the service books and all seems to be healed!  Thank you Doc!

Hey,

I was wondering if that helped you.  Good to hear back from you.  Kudos point to you for letting us know you found a resolution to your problem.

Doc

0 Likes