If Your NFL Mobile App Has Died
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sure I'm not alone in having the NFL Mobile App on my Z10 suddenly die. If you are in the same boat tweet @NFLMobileCS, and @NFLMobileCS2. Reading elsewhere it does not seem to be a VZW issue though, word has it they did an update. If the update is geared to OS 10.2 the it BECOMES A VZW ISSUE since VZW refuses to drop OS10.2 (even though the Z30 has it preinstalled and I haven't heard any complaints from Z30 owners.

Labels (1)
Re: If Your NFL Mobile App Has Died
samoler1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem on my Lumia 928. They better get this thing going soon.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

That's a NFL issue. Regardless if Verizon drops 10.2 or not. NFL can have backwards capability. They chose not to. This doesn't make the app larger or unstable. This is coming from a developer. If NFL mobile works on basic phones, all versions of Android, and iOS then it should work on all versions of BBOS.

0 Likes
samoler1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

BBOS and Windows are having the problems apparently. What's the easy answer why those two OS's and not the more popular android and apple?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It actually proves my point. It's a developer issue being passed on. If NFL wanted it to work it would work. They chose to pass the blame for hiring developers that do not know how to code legacy or refuse to code for legacy. How is it that Android 1.6, and android 4.4 can run the apps just fine. That gap itself has much larger changes than BB and Windows Phone has done.

0 Likes