If I purchase the Storm today from Verizon, does it come with the latest OS version and updates?
redsandbrowns
Or will it come with the basic and require me to process a bunch of updates first, including the big one that just came out? I am a little new to this and Verizon must either think I am an idiot or they are not understanding my question because they have not responded to multiple emails.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If I purchase the Storm today from Verizon, does it come with the latest OS version and updates?
EVO_Unlimited
Contributor - Level 2
Yes, the sales rep will update it to the latest OS before they give it to you. Unless you specifically ask for it not to be updated.
0 Likes
Re: If I purchase the Storm today from Verizon, does it come with the latest OS version and updates?
risu
Contributor - Level 3

"Unless you specifically ask for it not to be updated."

Or if you order it online.

Message Edited by risu on 06-10-2009 03:19 PM
0 Likes
redsandbrowns
Thanks for the info.  I will be ordering it online so that is good to know.
0 Likes
EVO_Unlimited
Contributor - Level 2
If you order it online, once you get it, take it to your local VZW store, and they can update it for you. That is if you don't want the hassel of doing it yourself.
0 Likes