Re: I really hope that Verizon doesn't wait too long and not let us know what is going on.
morgangrace

Thanks,  !  Worked like a charm.  I appreciate it.  I'll give 'em some more time.  I really like verizon and would hate to leave but as a customer I don't think that I am asking too much. 

Thanks again.

0 Likes
Re: I really hope that Verizon doesn't wait too long and not let us know what is going on.
jivy75

Rumor has it May 27th release. Which would be thirty days after the Incredibles release date. Not allowing those who purchased it to return it due to the rule. But now since the Incredible is on back order until June, its my opinion this effects the release of the Bold.  Instead of numbers, sorry, customers waiting for the Incredible they can have the Bold sooner. Verizon has reordered to many of the Incredibles to let them sit on a shelf collecting dust.Half the people who purchased the Droids are BB users tired of waiting for coming soon releases. This is good for Verizon, BAD for us.Its all about the dollar nothing else. They want to sell all the Droids they have,then all the BlackBerrys'. I would like to see what would happen if everyone who has a Droid Inc. took it back to the store for credit, and said they are holding out for the Bold. They would delay this release until Christmas. Do like people I know keep calling and bugging them. Keep'um on the line, demand to speak to a mngr.,talk with tech support, get Sprint on 3-way.Have a freakin party. There is always one person who knows what time it is. Ask to see HIS watch.                        -Peace-

0 Likes