Re: How do I download videos/pictures from blackberry to my computer?
Not applicable
Have a 8130 Peril nothing the PC will not open pictures from the BlackBerry I have tried everything.
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

jayhawk wrote:
Have a 8130 Peril nothing the PC will not open pictures from the BlackBerry I have tried everything.

I don't know about the Pearl, but on the storm you have to make sure "Mass Storage Mode Support" is on by going to>options>memory>Mass Storage Mode Support set to on>go back>Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to yes.  This is assuming you have already installed the LATEST version of BB Desktop manager that has the drivers you need for your computer to see your phone if it doesn't already.

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

0 Likes
jmpjose
Your phone should of came with a blackberry cd for the computer or pc. this installs your blackberry manager that also instalss a program called roxio for blackberry. this allows you to transfer pictures and videos from and to your blackberry. if you dont have the cd or program just go to www.blackberry.com and go under softhware. look for the blackberry media manager that best fits your BB and download. 
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Message Edited by LOWFLYER on 08-17-2009 01:23 AM
0 Likes