Help Please!!!
ACDCRULEZ

When my husband presses the end key on his blackberry tour 9630 when hanging up a call, a sound of laughter comes on as a ringtone.  How do I get it to stop???  I have been through all the ringtone apps and nothing is there for the end key ringtone.  Thank You for any help I can get!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Help Please!!!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I found a fix for your problem, actually a few weeks ago.  Go to this thread at http://community.vzw.com/t5/BlackBerry-Devices/BlackBerry-Tour-9630-5-0-Upgrade-Issue-With-Sounds/td... for more information on how to fix the problem.  I hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
ACDCRULEZ

Hi Doc,

Thanks for the help.  I am new to this whole blackberry thing!  I hit the blackberry button and went to Options.  Under options I went to MMS and Memory.  I didn't find anything about a file that has laughter in it.  I took the battery out and let it reboot and called the phone and pushed the end key.  Nothing happened.  I hope that I am doing this right.  Like i said I am new to this whole thing.  We have only had the phones for three days.  We are still on the learning train.   Thanks for the help again. 

Chris

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ACDCRULEZ wrote:

Hi Doc,

Thanks for the help.  I am new to this whole blackberry thing!  I hit the blackberry button and went to Options.  Under options I went to MMS and Memory.  I didn't find anything about a file that has laughter in it.  I took the battery out and let it reboot and called the phone and pushed the end key.  Nothing happened.  I hope that I am doing this right.  Like i said I am new to this whole thing.  We have only had the phones for three days.  We are still on the learning train.   Thanks for the help again. 

Chris

Hi, Chris,

I forgot to welcome you to the forums earlier, so WELCOME!!  Have you received a MMS message lately or an email with an attachment?  If the attachment to the MMS or email was a ringtone or other music type file and saved to your device, that is the problem.  If you can look for it on your device, deleting it will fix your problem.  Anyways, hopefully, you will get your problem fixed.

Doc

0 Likes