Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
Bigman

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem with the fluctuating signal with the Storm 2 but the signal goes from having 5 bars to having no bars at all and then goes back up. Sometimes it stays with no bars for a while. This has been happening indoors and outdoors. I bought the phone when it first came out and about a week later I went to the store and it was changed but I'm still having the same problem with the phone. I'm not sure if its the phone or its some software issue. I went back to the store about a week ago and they changed some other settings and its still having this problem. Is there a fix for this or is it the phone thats defective.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Bigman wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem with the fluctuating signal with the Storm 2 but the signal goes from having 5 bars to having no bars at all and then goes back up. Sometimes it stays with no bars for a while. This has been happening indoors and outdoors. I bought the phone when it first came out and about a week later I went to the store and it was changed but I'm still having the same problem with the phone. I'm not sure if its the phone or its some software issue. I went back to the store about a week ago and they changed some other settings and its still having this problem. Is there a fix for this or is it the phone thats defective.

I would recommend exchanging the phone. You have a certain amount of days to try out a phone (30 days usually). If you do not like it then you can exchange it for another new phone or same new phone.

0 Likes
Re: Fluctuating signal on Storm 2
Bigman

Well I love the Storm 2 but thats the problem that I have with the phone. I got it exchanged a week after I got it but it still has the same problem.

0 Likes