Dialing phone # extensions
dagr47

Is it possible to program the Storm so it will dial a number, pause, dial a password, pause and then dial an extension?  My old simple cell phone could do it but I don't see how to do with the Storm.

Thx, Dave

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dialing phone # extensions
jkf
Enthusiast - Level 2
Go to your phone and enter a number the way you would any other number.  When you reach the point where you need to program the other string of commands, go to the BlackBerry menu and it will offer you the options of "Add Pause" or "Add Wait".  When you dial the number, and your command requires a prompt from you (like the "wait" command) you will be presented with that option on your screen which will wait patiently for your input.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

What sequence did you use to do this with your old regular phone?   I would like to be able to do that myself! :smileyhappy:

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes
jkf
Enthusiast - Level 2
Go to your phone and enter a number the way you would any other number.  When you reach the point where you need to program the other string of commands, go to the BlackBerry menu and it will offer you the options of "Add Pause" or "Add Wait".  When you dial the number, and your command requires a prompt from you (like the "wait" command) you will be presented with that option on your screen which will wait patiently for your input.
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

While I appreciate the response of how to do this with a blackberry . . . my actual question was "How did the poster do this on his OLD phone (non blackberry)".     If HE could respond with how he did this on a non smartphone that would be most helpful :smileyhappy:

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes