Can't Login to VZW Communities from my BB Tour 9630
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

It is very frustrating when I'm away from my PC and i get a notification on my BB of a new VZW post. I can click on the link in the email to view the post, but when I click on Reply it takes me to the VZW login screen. I type in my login and password but the submit button is non-functional on my BB. Nothing happens. It just stays there at the login screen. Is it a browser setting?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Login to VZW Communities from my BB Tour 9630
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Are the Verizon forums showing up in the mobile version on your device, or as it appears on your desktop in full version?  Your browser should by default try to load the mobile version.  You can scroll to the very bottom of the page and find the link at the bottom right to change to mobile if so.  I use the mobile version of the forums and it is very smooth and fast.  Another thing to check, after you first open your Blackberry browser, press the Menu key and select Options>Browser Configuration.  Make sure Browser identfication is set to Blackberry.  That should help also.  Let me know if these things do not work for you.

Doc

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

Yes, it is in mobile view. When i click on Reply it goes to the Sign In screen, I enter my login and password. When I click on the red Sign In . . . nothing happens. If I enter the info and press enter, the screen refreshes and my login is still there but my password is cleared. I enter my password . . . same thing.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

In some instances, when you are having issues on your Blackberry, following the steps provided below may resolve the issue right away:

- Press the Menu button, and choose the Manage Connections icon, turn all connections off for 1 minute, turn all connections on. 

- Press Menu button, and choose Options icon, select Advanced Options, Select Host routing Table, press Menu button, select Register Now              

- Power the Blackberry off and remove the battery for 1 minute, then replace the battery and power the device on.

If you continue to have issues logging in to the community forum from your device, you may send me a private message with your contact information for further assistance.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

KinquanaH_VZW,

I did those things, but no joy. I'm running a hybrid OS on my Tour and I think that one of the browser cods is incompatible. Thanks for the suggestions though.

JB

0 Likes