Blackberry bold
hollylynn

My name's Holly and i got a blackberry bold about two weeks ago and it was working fine and then about a week ago i stopped getting my emails on my phone, i cant receive picture messages anymore and i cant connect to the internet it says theres not enough network but i stil get my text and phone calls, i cant connect to the facebook app either. please help me and tell me what to do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry bold
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, Holly,

Welcome to the forums.  I am sorry to hear about your problems.  It sounds like you are not getting a full 3G data signal.  Try the easy fix first.  Pull the battery out then put it back, allowing you device to reboot.  Then see if things work for you.  Also, you may try to dial *228 and select option 2 to update your PRL (Preferred Roaming List).  This is recommended to be done at least every couple of months, as towers update their data periodically.  Also, the battery pull is recommended for all Blackberry users to be done at least once a day on most models.  You can probably get away with once every 2-3 days since your device has lots of memory.  The battery pull refreshes the available memory on your device.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes