Blackberry Z30 Update
NonyaBidness

In a BlackBerry sub forum? I'm sure whatever the specific reason happens to be, it can be summarized as "I feel ignored or worse".

You know the list of BlackBerry products at the top of the page includes a phone I had 6 years ago but not my Z30.

10.2.1 has been officially released for over a month and available widely on other carriers. If I want it on V I still need to sideload it.

Of all the threads on the blackberry forum the only responses from V 'customer service' are in the 'I quit' threads.

For what I pay for service, I expect way more. I mean just aspire to average customer care and I wouldn't be writing this. As it stands V has until my contract is up to start working with BlackBerry customers or I'll take my awesome phone and bail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Z30 Update
keizerjrr51

I have been given numerous excesses for why the mother ship hasn't approved the update, issue with 4G, phone shuts of for no reason and we (Verizon) just aren't sure the software is stable enough for our customer base.

How arrogant can you get?  This company has no clue what an exceptional phone they have in the Z30, if they did more of their sales people would be selling them.  I can't believe this is the best we can get from them for service>

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Z30 Update
BB_Power
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know i was in the same situation as Yesterday but i went on ahead and used sachesi to update, it took 30min for my phone to sync up after the update  but everythings works great and the update is awesome.

0 Likes