Blackberry Tour - Lost all sound
cal93

All the sudden, my BB Tour doesn't have any sounds.  I've checked the settings, but can't get anything back.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour - Lost all sound
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Try doing a battery pull on your device. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power the phone back on once it reboots check the sounds for the device. 

0 Likes

My BB has been "in trouble" for about 2 weeks.  It has been to Verizon shoppe twice once for the loss of sound, then it completely froze, now the sound is gone again. I am so frustrated with it I wish I could just get my money (and my time) back. I notice that someone else had the same problem yesterday and wish I knew the answer.  Can someone please help.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

Sorry to hear about your sound issues with your Blackberry Tour devices.  I seem to recall this issue several months ago and it was discussed in these forums.  Plug in some headphones to your device and see if you get sound through the headphones.  Also, try a Bluetooth headset and see if that gets sound.  What we are doing is trouble shooting to see if it is the external speaker or not.  The first thing I would do would be to make sure you are running the latest operating system software for your device.  For the Tour, it should be v 5.0.0.975.  You can check your device by going to Options>About.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes