Blackberry Style 9670
Zoiemax

When will Verizon start selling the Blackberry Style ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Style 9670
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I would love to know the answer to this myself. I thought Verizon would pick it up about a month after Sprint started selling it, and I've been scouring all the tech news sites daily, but I haven't read anything about Verizon getting the Style.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

I understand your interest in upcoming device available with Verizon Wireless. I recommend signing up for email alerts so that you are one of the first to know what Verizon Wireless has coming out.  https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV

0 Likes
pqcqueen

Apparently, Sprint has an "exclusive" deal with RIM for the Blackberry 9670.   Can Verizon say anything about this?   I do not want to be on a Verizon mailing list unless I am ONLY going to get information about new Blackberry devices that Verizon will support.   

0 Likes
Pikabo
Sorry for resurrecting this old post from the graveyard but it was that or post a new topic on the same subject.
I want this phone too!!  My family has been with Verizon for seven years (we have 3 cells & a wireless modem), I signed up for the forum specifically to request the Blackberry Style- in PURPLE! There are very few phones available in purple and the Style is an awesome phone in the perfect color!
The few occasions previously that Verizon offered phones in purple, they were either too bright or just not a pretty shade. The color of the Style is perfect and the features are everything I've been waiting for!!
I've seen MANY requests for Verizon to offer this phone on blogs & sites all over the net.
Please bring this phone to Verizon!!
I don't want to switch to Sprint but I am seriously considering it- I want that phone!!
Thanks!
0 Likes
RanJon

I have always owned "flip" or "clam" style phones and have been following the news on this phone since early last summer when it was thought to be an upcoming Verizon phone.  Finally in October I was very disappointed to find that it was a Sprint "exclusive".  Hopefully, the "exclusive" part is only temporary and Big Red can carry it very soon!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I'm glad you resurrected this thread, so I have others to commiserate with. I would be so happy to hear a Verizon Style announcement, way more excited than the iPhone announcement. I still have  hope. I'll stay glued to the blogs and post if I hear anything, and I hope you do too.

0 Likes
newyorkerraco

My family and I are considering moving to Sprint to get the flip phone. I'm surprised also that Verizon hasn't reacted to the outpouring of requests for a flip style phone.  Although I would prefer to stay with Verizon, the prices are fairly competitive at Sprint.

0 Likes
Theodora

If any of you find out Verizon is getting the Blackberry Style please let us know! I am going to be the first in line (I will beat you all) to get the style! I can't wait! Honestly, I don't care how much it costs. I have always loved clam shells. In my line of work, I am always butt dialing with my blackberry - accidentally calling alot of people. Please Verizon GET THE FLIPPIN BLACKBERRY STYLE...♥

0 Likes
Theodora

By the way - this weekend I purchased the Droid Pro hoping, just hoping, It would replace my blackberry. Folks, it didn't. I loved the phone. But the keyboard was too small plus I was always hitting the menu key row when typing. The phone also lagged alot. I returned it today. Back to my trusty beloved blackberry...♥

0 Likes