Blackberry Storm
quiethunter
Can anyone tell me how to change the number of rings (increase) before going to voice mail? I found something from Blackberry but it said from Phone application go to Menu and I am so stupid and I cannot find any menu in phone application.  Presently my phone rings twice and goes to VM.  Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
There is no setting for that on your phone. Call a CS rep I believe the standard time is thirty seconds. They can increase that to 40-45 max. you will have to call and ask for it though.
0 Likes
quiethunter
Thanks, wow this is really for my wife, but this is not good. If she has phone in her purse which she often does she has difficult time retriving with only two rings.  I got her the phone, boy am I going to be in the dog house she already does not like the phone.
0 Likes
pianomanss87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. I think the default ring on the storm is to vibrate first than ring. Go into sounds, set ringtones and alerts and you can shut off the vibrate and change the tone. Will still go to voice mail in the same time but gives you more notice. Hope this helps

Piano Man

0 Likes