Blackberry Storm sending pictures and video to iPhone 3g via Bluetooth
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
First I successfully paired my Storm to friend's iPhone 3g via Bluetooth, and vice versa. Reason using bluetooth because no MMS yet. Or tried MMS and friend never got it. As for Bluetooth, the iPhone fails to receive data, but my Storm trys to send picture or video but says failed transfer. Thing is, I can Bluetooth pictures to another friend's Razr phone (no MMS package with ATT&T). Opinion? Obviuosly use email to send videos and pictures. :smileywink: 
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Storm sending pictures and video to iPhone 3g via Bluetooth
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Let me clarify, I have MMS package, but my friend iPhone 3g won't get yet. (will get for 3g later this year?) Hope this clears up anything.:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Let me clarify, I have MMS package, but my friend iPhone 3g won't get yet. (will get for 3g later this year?) Hope this clears up anything.:smileywink:
0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
I probaly solved my own question. I check around websites and the iPhone 3gs don't support Bluetooth connection to transfer files, pictures, or videos. (only headsets?) Actually some devices only support Bluetooth with only headsets, not to transfer files, etc. Even Verizon support Bluetooth only for headsets and VZ manager or something like that.:smileysurprised:
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
SaNDman wrote:
I probaly solved my own question.

We need more people like you Sandman.......

0 Likes