Blackberry Bold 9650 W/ Camera
Arman

Im getting **bleep** off because my blackberry bold has been freezing soo much.. i have deleted half the apps i have and pics and files i have to hopefully fix it and it did not work.. i tried resetting my fone (battery taken out) a bunch of times and that doesnt work.. when ever my phone is locked and i unlock it to check something it just laggs a bunch, and take like 3 minutes before it realizes im trying to scroll to something... god im loosing my mind and i wish i just had not upgraded to a "smart phone" even though its not being real smart right now... Please neglect from writing stupid stuff because all the simply stuff that dumb people usually dont realize i have realized already, i used to work at radioshack so i know my stuff involving phones... im thinkin bout just  getting rid of this crap!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold 9650 W/ Camera
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Arman wrote:

Im getting **bleep** off because my blackberry bold has been freezing soo much.. i have deleted half the apps i have and pics and files i have to hopefully fix it and it did not work.. i tried resetting my fone (battery taken out) a bunch of times and that doesnt work.. when ever my phone is locked and i unlock it to check something it just laggs a bunch, and take like 3 minutes before it realizes im trying to scroll to something... god im loosing my mind and i wish i just had not upgraded to a "smart phone" even though its not being real smart right now... Please neglect from writing stupid stuff because all the simply stuff that dumb people usually dont realize i have realized already, i used to work at radioshack so i know my stuff involving phones... im thinkin bout just  getting rid of this crap!

Since you are so 'smart' already (even though a simple phone has caused you to lose your mind ).  Us dumb people won't bother you.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold 9650 W/ Camera
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

What I recommend is trying a Hard reset.  This will erase all phone data and memory.  Data will be restored to factory content and settings.  (Please be sure to have your contacts Backed Up.)

The Hard Reset process may take up to 5 minutes or more to complete depending on amount of data on device.

1. From the main screen, press Blackberry.
  2. Scroll to Options, press Trackpad.
  3. Scroll to Security Options, press Trackpad.
  4. Scroll to Security Wipe, press Trackpad
  5. Select from the following options to reset by selecting the check box
  • Email, contacts, etc

• User Installed Applications

• Media Card

Type the word blackberry and select "wipe", press Trackpad to continue.

0 Likes