BlackBerry Z10 10.2 release
Huskermaniac

I would like to know where Verizon is on this update.  It has been out for a while and now they they are carrying the Z30 with 10.2 installed it shouldn't be a difficult update to put out to the Z10.  I have been waiting for a while and have been very tempted to load one of the releases from another company just so i can get it.  Please let me know how far off this is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Z10 10.2 release
ardimus
Enthusiast - Level 2

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/28/blackberry-10-os-10-2-1-update/?ncid=rss_truncated  This article was released today and is the one I mention in my post below.

Judging how the 10.1 update was stalled for many months before Verizon finally released it, I would not be holding my breath on any updates soon.  An article was released today talking about update 10.2.1 for the Blackberry 10 OS, but there was absolutely no mention of this update being available for the Z10 model phones, only the Z30, Q5 and Q10 models.  I have never had such a bad experience with a phone in my life.  At this point, I am waiting for this contact to expire so I can move to another carrier.  Between Blackberry and Verizon, I can't determine which is worse.  Verizon's support of this model phone has been a disaster, and I highly recommend to others looking for a carrier that supports the products they sell to look in another direction.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Z10 10.2 release
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Others have said to update Blackberry link to the latest version (1.2.2.13 I believe it is) and the new OS update will show there.  According to them it is not available over the air (or at least won't install or download completely if it is).  Using the new version of Blackberry link is what I did last Thursday when Verizon accidentally dropped the update on their update server for a couple of hours.  The new OS (10.2.1.537) is nice. Hope that the info I am hearing from others is correct and will work for you. Good luck.

0 Likes