BlackBerry Storm 2 Buy One-Get one Options! Help!
badbluebird

Ok, guys...I just upgraded from the Dare to a BB Storm 2.  Of course they are running the BOGO deal but I have no use for a second phone. Can the other phone be sold or how does that work?

The salesman also has it (the free product) didnt have to be a BB, he said it could anything of equal/lesser value... is there again that would NOT require spending extra money each month?

TIA

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Storm 2 Buy One-Get one Options! Help!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

badbluebird wrote:

Ok, guys...I just upgraded from the Dare to a BB Storm 2.  Of course they are running the BOGO deal but I have no use for a second phone. Can the other phone be sold or how does that work?

The salesman also has it (the free product) didnt have to be a BB, he said it could anything of equal/lesser value... is there again that would NOT require spending extra money each month?

TIA

Hi,

The "free" product means that another device of equal or lesser value can be yours at the time of purchase.  The "free" device must be activated on the same 2 year plan as the device you are buying and can not be traded or sold to someone else.  The BOGO promotion is a promotion that gets you to activate another line of service on your plan, so pretty much, your "free" item will be a phone or broadband device like a netbook.  If you are buying in a local store, maybe you can talk the sales person into throwing in a case or cover for the phone. 

0 Likes