BlackBerry Bold \BlackBerry Sound and Quality Issues?
buckson

After having the same BlackBerry for years I had to update, .    Very disappointed with the newer BlackBerry phones-I have just "upgraded" to a BlackBerry Bold  and have had complaints about sound or voice quality from almost everyone I talk with.   As well no e-mails came through today until I turned the phone off and on.  Earlier in the month the same phone would not make or receive calls until the best Verzion Tech did some tech magic on Verizon's side.    

Is anyone else experiencing  these issues?

Is RIM producing a lesser quality of phone now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Bold \BlackBerry Sound and Quality Issues?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Sorry you are having some technical problems with your Bold.  I have had mine for a couple of months and it seems to be working ok, for now.  I did upgrade my OS software to the latest, 5.0.0.732.  You might want to check to see if yours has the latest OS.  Also, as far as sound issues, are you using a Bluetooth device, or just the phone itself?  I did have a problem with a Bluetooth device (Motorola) and bought a Plantronics headset and it works great.  I am hoping a software upgrade will be coming out soon to fix a few minor problems others have had with signal issues.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Bold \BlackBerry Sound and Quality Issues?
buckson

Thank you, I will see if I have the latest SO.  As far as head sets I have two plug ins, and both receive mixed responses. Turning the volume up or down helps sometime.  

I use the phone for sales and just need the phone to work,   

0 Likes