Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Bizzare stuff with 9650 the past 2 weeks. HELP!
JenWT

It began with my 9650 rebooting mysteriously.  Then the battery seemed to drain down and out after I txt a couple of times.  Then I lost my internet connection, and have yet to be able to restore connection to my email account (my BB internet is off and I can't seem to get it back).  Then, last Friday, my unit mysteriously wiped out all the data stored on it, including apps, contacts, everything!  I got it all restored, only to have it do the very same thing now X2 yesterday.  This is maddening. 

I went into the local VZW store last week.  First off, folks there just question 'why' I have a BB, and want to sell me a Droid (guess that's their big 'focus' now!).  I just wanted someone to help me, but no one seemed to care unless I wanted to new smartphone. 

I got on the BB web site, and followed some advise given there.  I don't know if I'm just making th problem worse.  Can someone HELP?

Thanks,

jen

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes